• Professionalism: the ACS Group’s employees and managers must be characterised by their high level of professionalism, based on efficient action and focused on excellence and quality in service. In this regard their behaviour must be based on the principle of quality and innovation of its products and services; client orientation; efficient use and protection of business assets; establishment of stable relationships based on trust and mutual benefit with collaborating companies and suppliers and the commitment to information transparency.
• Respect for People and the Environment: the ACS Group assumes the commitment of acting in accordance with the United Nations Global Compact, to which it has adhered since the beginning. In this regard, all the actions taken by the ACS Group and its employees shall maintain scrupulous respect for the Human Rights and Civil Liberties included in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Based on this, the relationship of the Group with its employees, as well as the relationship among employees, therefore, shall be based on the following commitments:
- Non-discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, social origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ideology, political or union opinions, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
- The Group companies commit to maintaining a training policy for their employees’ learning and personal and professional development.
- Commitment to health and safety at work, providing its employees with a safe, stable environment, continuously updating the measures for preventing labour risks and respecting the applicable regulations in this aspect in all the places where it performs its business activities.
- Eradication of child labour.
- Eradication of forced labour.
- Respecting minority rights.